Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: new! pre-mattel felicity comparison album

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I used to have one like the one on the far right. I like the second one on the left the best. Are you going to sell them on Ebay?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lovebabies's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Loved the comparison, thank you. I think my mouth was hanging open the whole time.

    Felicity is definitely my favorite doll. I think if I had more than one I could never part with her though. It was amazing how they each had their own characteristics. I bought my dd a pre-mattell Felicity for Christmas, but I am seriously thinking of buying one just for me.

    Thanks again for sharing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by the way, if their are other knowledgable felicity people I would love any more information you know on these dolls.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    After continual buying pre-mattel felicity's I know have 4 in my home. I just received my last one and am ready to quit buying them. But before I start to sell, the others off I made a comparison album of their differences. Hope you like it!

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2122708234

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the comparisions. It's fun to see. I would have a hard time deciding who to sell. Good Luck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •